Sleeve Sentry Window Air Conditioner Covers
In most structures, winter heat loss through the building envelope , especially through building openings, is a major factor in the their overall energy consumption. Air curtains will reduce losses at pedestrian and freight entrances, and thermal window treatments will reduce major losses. A third major source for heat loss is through unit air conditioners mounted either in window opening or through exterior walls. In Canada, unit air conditioners are widely used in apartment buildings since the majority were built without central air conditioning.
The Sleeve Sentry is an easy to install window air conditioner cover designed to dramatically reduce winter heat loss and increase building occupant comfort.
The following are some of the key benefits of the Sleeve Sentry air conditioning cover:
- Economical pricing
- Easy initial installation
- Simple summer season removal and storage
- Dramatic reduction in energy needed for heating
- Increased occupant comfort
- Reduced power consumption and fire risk if building uses electric heating
- Reduced Greenhouse Gas (GHG) generation if building use natural gas or oil heating
- May qualify for Union Gas or Enbridge natural gas energy conservation incentives
For More information contact:
Leon Wasser, MBA, P.Eng. firstname.lastname@example.org (416) 473-4614