Building perimeters, especially doors, windows and other openings, are the source of the greatest losses of building heat and cooling, and therefore deserve special attention by management and engineers.
- Air Curtains: For Pedestrian, Freightand Garage Entrance Doors
- Solar Photovoltaic Roof Tiles: Roof Integrated Solar Modules Photovoltaic Systems
- Solar Polycarbonate: Solar Heat Gain Blocking Sheets for Non-Glazed Windows
- Security Window Films: Prevent Window Breaches to Improve Security and Reduce Losses
- Solar Window Coating: Reduce Solar Heat Gain with Epoxy-Like Solar Window Coating
- Solar Window Films: Reduce Solar Heat Gain to Cut Air Conditioning Power Consumption
- Window Air Conditioner Covers: Easily and Economic to Install to Reduce Winter Heat Loss