Eagle Computer Maintenance Management System CMMS
- Easy to learn intuitive interface makes system fast to launch and incrementally grow over time
- Effectively manages assets, operations, staff, contractors, schedules, costs and inventories
- Produces a wide array of stock and customized management and financial reports
- Cloud-based architecture links users across large facilities and multiple sites
- Connects office with field staff handheld devices – and incorporates RFID tags and bar codes
- Input data from any linked device, or automatically from Building Automation System of BIM
- Web-based – no software to install!
- Customizable & robust
- Automated work order generation
- Automatically print, email or send work orders to a mobile device
- Multi-location management
- Multi-cycle scheduling
- Powerful report generator with over 40 reports and graphs
- Multiple languages and currencies
- Integrate with BMS/BAS systems
- View drawings, videos, user manuals, maint. instructions for assets, parts & work orders
- Fixed or mobile asset tracking with RFID
- Many more options to choose from
Proteus MMX is known for its excellent work order management functionality. The maintenance management software, Proteus MMX, effortlessly handles an unlimited number of preventive maintenance schedules and work order cycles, as well as corrective (demand) maintenance, for all of your equipment. Work orders can be scheduled based on runtimes, date cycle or on an as-needed basis. They can be viewed and accessed via listing format, a calendar interface, report or on a Windows-enabled mobile device, and are automatically activated and printed when due.
Proteus Enterprise Asset Management Software
Proteus CMMS (computerized maintenance management system) is an easy-to-use, full-featured maintenance and enterprise asset management software system that helps companies increase their return on investment while decreasing the cost of operation. Proteus integrates asset management, maintenance management, inventory, labor and purchasing functions for improved scheduling, cost reduction, resource planning and more.
The backbone of Proteus is its excellent work order management functionality. Proteus effortlessly handles an unlimited number of preventive maintenance schedules and work order cycles, as well as corrective (demand) maintenance, for all of your equipment. Work orders can be scheduled based on runtimes, date cycle or on an as-needed basis. They can be viewed and accessed via listing format, a calendar interface, report or on a Windows-enabled mobile device, and are automatically activated and printed when due.
Equipsoft CMMS is an entry-level, web-based solution for computerized maintenance management. Easy to use, this full-featured maintenance and enterprise asset management solution helps companies streamline their maintenance operations. Equipsoft integrates asset management, maintenance management, inventory, labor, and purchasing functions for improved scheduling, cost reduction, resource planning, and more.
- Web-based – no client software to install!
- World wide access
- Multiple location management
- Asset location tree to view parent/child relationships among equipment and locations
- Unlimited number of users
The backbone of Equipsoft is its excellent work order management functionality. Work orders can be scheduled based on runtimes, date cycle, or on an as-needed basis. They can be printed or emailed directly to a technician’s phone or laptop. Data can be viewed in one of Equipsoft’s built-in reports, or exported to Excel for analysis. Equipsoft includes a Service Request module which allows tenants or employees to submit requests online.
Equipsoft is available as a hosted product, or an in-house web-based solution. Equipsoft uses the industry standard SQL Server database, offering stability, speed, and standardization. Since Equipsoft is web-based, this results in a more reliable software system requiring less technical computer support and far less installation time. Equipsoft features a graphical asset tree which clients find easy to use and it streamlines Asset Management and speeds the creation of new work orders (shown below)
Location based reporting enables managers to trace and group MRO costs by cost center. MX4 can be installed on your firm’s internal network or the application can be rented as a Service from Equipsoft Eagle, LLC and accessed over the internet. There is also a standalone option to meet the needs of the smallest or largest organizations.
CANADIAN EAGLE PROTEUS CMMS INSTALLATIONS
- Asset Maintenance history stored
- Create and Track Work Orders
- Set up multiple sites with independent data views
- Customize User Groups to control access
- Reduce Maintenance Cost using labor productivity tracking tools
- Reduce Inventory on hand by planning maintenance activities and using inventory management tools
- Purchase Orders can be created fast, right from your Parts list
- Equipsoft Maintenance Management Software Asset Centric database design provides you with single click views of each Asset’s work history
- Never take another work request over the phone! Automate work requests with our included web based Maintenance request form
- Asset Grouping feature let’s you view Assets, Work Orders, Schedules, and Reports by location.
- Developed with Microsoft Tools for maximum reliability.
- Track Asset re-locations with a single click.
- Agriculture and Agri-Foods Canada, Kentville, NS
- Barley’s Bay First Nation, Barley’s Bay, BC
- CSA Group Headquarters, Canadian Standards Association, Etobicoke, ON
- Eastern Health, St. John’s NL
- Hanwah Manufacturing Canada, London, ON
- Kasabonika Lake First Nation, Kasabonika Lake, ON
- Manulife North American Centre, North York, ON
- Ontario Roy McMurtry Centre, Brampton, ON
- Ottawa International Airport, Ottawa, ON
- Woodbine Entertainment Racetrack & Gaming, Rexdale, ON