POWER QUALITY ASSESSMENT & REMEDIATION
Elspec is a leading global technology provider of electrical power quality analyzers, real time power factor correction systems, and energy saving solutions. Elspec’s innovative approach to R&D, coupled with dedicated customer service and support, has ranked Elspec as a global leader in the power quality market. The company’s ongoing efforts include successful implementation of innovative and comprehensive electrical energy enhancement technologies and Power Quality Solutions across the industrial, commercial, and utility sectors worldwide.
Power Quality Analysis: G4000 BLACKBOX Series
Unique 1+ year, every cycle onboard logging of all readings at up to 1024 samples per cycle resolution in a revolutionary power quality data center – the next generation of power quality measurement device. (More on Power Quality Analysis)
Power Quality Solutions
Real-time power quality enhancement systems. A world leading optimal solution for electrical energy savings and power quality solutions: Power factor correction, energy savings, voltage support, flicker reduction, current spike reduction, harmonic filtration, and many other applications for a variety of dynamic loads. (More on Power Quality Solutions).
The company is ISO 9001: 2008 certified (see certifications for Elspec Engineering and Elspec Technologies) and all products comply with International safety, environmental and elctromagnetic standards such as CE and UL (as applicable). Equipment and systems are shipped and commissioned on-site only after undergoing stingent in-house testing and approval procedures. In addition Elspec has also been certified for maintaining and implementing Quality Management Systems for both (Engineering and Technology) categories, by the International Association for Certification (IQNet). The G4K BLACKBOX device series has been certified by the Power Standards Lab (PSL) to comply with Class A IEC 61000-4-30 standards 2nd edition. For Equalizer and Activar compliance see Standard Compliance.
Sustainablilty and Flexibilty
All Elspec implementations address suitability and flexibility to customer requirements. By concentrating on the unique system trends presented by each electrical network, Elspec solutions are specifically designed with built-in flexibility to enable system growth and transparent interface with existing network elements. The company’s power quality measurement and analysis systems represent unprecedented 4th-generation technology design. Elspec’s power quality solutions reflect solid commitment to optimizing network efficiency and managing energy costs.
- World class power quality meters & conditioning systems designed to uncover and repair problems
- Identifies and repairs phase imbalances, broadband harmonics, surge, sag, spikes etc.
- Conserves power by filtering out and recycling otherwise unusable power
- Protects building electrical system, base building equipment such as elevators and occupant devices
- Extends life of all building electrical devices by providing a reliable clean power source
Wasser Resources Completed Power Conditioning Projects:
- Baycrest Hospital, North York, ON
- Brookfield Residential Palace Pier, Etobicoke, ON
- City of Toronto Pinecest Arena, Etobicoke, ON
- GWLRA Commerce Court, Toronto, ON
- Heidelberg Foods, St. Jacob’s, ON
- Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, ON
- Loomis Express – DHL Express, Brampton, ON
- MTS Allstream, Calgary, AB
- MTS Allstream, Markham, ON
- MTS Allstream, Vancouver, BC
- Rouge Valley Ajax-Pickering Hospital, Pickering, ON
- Rouge Valley Centennial Hospital, Scarborough, ON
- Snyder Steel, Elmira, ON
- University of Toronto, Grad House, Toronto, ON
- University of Toronto, Trinity College, Toronto, ON
- West Park Healthcare Centre, Etobicoke, ON