Bring the solution to the problem.
The improper disposal of waste oil has a devastating impact on human health and the environment. Traditional used oil re-refineries are scarce in many regions, leading to environmentally-hazardous waste oil management practices.
The Waste Oil Problem
- One million litres of water can be contaminated by a single litre of waste oil.
- Few regions worldwide are viable for operating traditional used oil re-refineries—even in developed countries—due to operational size and capital cost.
- Burying, dumping and burning are, unfortunately, common methods of disposal; contaminating soil, water and air.
The HD-Petroleum™ Solution
- Minimal capital cost and a small geographic operating region maximizes profitability at a fraction of the cost of traditional used oil re-refineries.
- Regions with a population as small as 400,000 or heavy-equipment industries can support the micro-refinery, creating full-time and spin-off jobs for the local economy.
- Waste oil is recycled into diesel, extending the life and value of the previously harmful product.