Wasser Resources offer an array of technology solutions to help parking facility owners and managers to reduce energy costs and optimize operations.
TECHNOLOGIES DESIGNED FOR
ENERGY CONSERVATION TECHNOLOGIES
HEAT SAVING SYSTEMS AIR DOORS & AIR CURTAINS
- Stop entry of cold winter winds to reduce heating costs
- Reduce entry of hot humid summer air to reduce cooling costs
- Reduce infiltration of driven raid and snow to prevent wet floor slip and fall accidents
- Reduce infiltration of dust, dirt and insects to help control cleaning costs
- Improve customer comfort year round
- Access generous Enbridge Gas and Union Gas incentives
- Heat Saving System AC400 air curtain line is ideal for garage entrance doors
- Electrically heated, hot water heated and ambient (unheated) models available
- 39″, 59″ and 79″ air curtains are available which can be combined for any garage door width
- Other air curtains available for pedestrian entrances, drive thru windows and freight doors
- Heat Saving Systems sell 700,000 air curtains annually around the globe
OPERATIONS & CONTROL TECHNOLOGIES
- Plan, schedule and budget all cleaning and maintenance facilities
- Record all unscheduled “emergency” work and incorporate into work database
- Sends scheduled work orders by text message, email or hard copy printout automatically
- Can send notices to corporate staff or external contractors
- Maintains detailed records for internal or external review purposes including landlord audit
- Control maintenance work in order to avoid costly emergency work and accidents
- Cadillac Fairview, Eaton Centre, Yonge Street Parkade, Toronto, ON: LDC Energy
- Colgate Condominium, Toronto, ON: Globe LED ProxiLights
- Hilton Hotel Toronto Airport, Parking Garage, Etobicoke, ON: Globe LED ProxiLights
- Manulife Centre, Underground Parking Garage, Toronto, ON: LDC Energy
- York University, President’s Advisory Committee on Parking and Transportation: Chair
- Greening Your Parking Facilities, by Leon Wasser, MBA, P.Eng.
- Spring 2010, Parker Magazine, Canadian Parking Association
Leon Wasser MBA, P.Eng.
President, Wasser Resources Inc.