Public Facilities have commonality because they typically face scrutiny by a variety of internal and external stakeholders. As a consequence, Canadian public facilties need to maintain high stadards for both operational performance as well as for reporting accountability. Wasser Resources offers a variety of products and servives that can help public facility managers to achieve thier multiple goals.
Educational Facilities are generally are subject to intensive use, but need to maintain high operational stadards at all times.
Representative Educational Facility Projects
- Christian Peoples’s Academy, Markham, ON – Solar Window Film
- McMaster College, Hamilton, ON – Solar Window Film
- Peel District Catholic School Board, Caledon, ON – Vertical Indoor Gardening & Aquaponics
- Trillium Lakelands District School Board, Bracebridge, ON – Entrance Door Air Curtains
- University of Toronto, Graduate House, Toronto, ON – Power Quality Remediation
- University of Toronto, Trinity College, Toronto, ON – Power Quality Remediation
Recommended Educational Facility Technology Solutions
- Anti-Pathogen Face Masks – Sonovia SonoKasks
- Computerized Maintenance Management Systems – Eagle Proteus
- Entrance Door Air Curtains, Heat Saving Systems
- Solar Window Coatings & Films – eTime Energy
Government facilities need to maintain high standards because they represent the institution of government itself.
Representative Government Facility Projects
- City of Hamilton, Lawfield Arena, Stoney Creek, ON – Air Curtains
- City of North York, Irving Chapley Park, North York, ON – Consulting Service
- Downsview Park, Toronto, ON – Consulting Services
- Ontario Roy McMurtry Youth Centre, Brampton, ON – Computerized Maintenance Management Systems
- Royal Commission on the Future of the Toronto Waterfront, Toronto, ON – Consulting Servivces
Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities need to maintain the highest standards in order keep Canadians safe and healthy especially during periods of infection outbreaks.
- Baycest, North York, ON – Power Quality Remediation
- Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, ON – Power Quality Remediation
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, ON – Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Northwest Health Davisville Health Centre, Entrance Door Air Curtain
- Rouge Valley Ajax Pickering Hospital, Ajax, ON – Power Quality Remediation
- Rouge Valley Centennial Hospital, Scarborough, ON – Power Quality Remediation
- West Park Healthcare Centre, Toronto, ON – Power Quality Remediation
Canada’s Indigenous First Nations have sovereign status and extensive responsibility for the often thier highly challenging remote and isolated communities.
Indigenous Community Facility Projects
- Gitga’at First Nation, Hartley Bay, BC – Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Kasabonika Lake First Nation, Kasabonika Bay, ON – Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Ontario First Nation Technical Services Corporation – Consulting Services
Suggested Technology Solutions for Indigenous Community Facilities
Public Instititutions Facilities