ENERGY CONSERVATION INCENTIVES
- Wasser Resources assists its clients to access and leverage available energy conservation and renewable energy generation incentives.
- Energy incentives reduce energy project investment payback periods and increase returns on investment.
- Incentives can enable projects which may not otherwise be financially feasible due to payback period constraints.
IESO POWER CONSERVATION INCENTIVES
The Independent Electricity Systems Operator, or IESO, is the Ontario government agency responsible for administering the province’s power grid. It is also the agency responsible for developing and overseeing the province’s power conservation incentive programs. The IESO works collaborative Local Distribution Companies, or LDCs, which are the regional utility operators which sell power to electricity users across Ontatio.
The primary IESO power conservation program program is SaveONEnergy Depending on the complexity of the energy conservation project saveONenergy incentives follow one of three streams.
- Prescriptive Projects: Fixed incentives for each device installed
- Engineered Solutions: Incentives based on engineering calculations of project power savings
- Custom Solutions: Incentives based on monitoring and verification studies
ENBRIDGE GAS CONSERVATION INCENTIVES
Enbridge Gas offer its customer incentives to help them to become more energy efficient.
- Enbridge Business Energy Management Programs
- Enbridge Business Incentive Programs
- Enbridge Incentive for Air Curtains
SOCIAL & ASSISTED HOUSING INCENTIVES
Social housing is a high priority for Canadian society, consequently there are some very generous incentives for this sector as outlined below:
- Enbridge Gas Social Housing Conservation Incentives
- Union Gas Social Housing Conservation Incentives
- Ontario Power Authority Social & Assisted Housing Incentive Programs
CITY OF TORONTO INCENTIVES
The City of Toronto has a number of departments and agencies that help facilities to become more energy efficient and green including: